January 24, 2006

what lies ahead??

As i look back into the history pages of my life, last year was actually quite happening. The most in all 21 yrs of my life perhaps. Except for one thing..i lost my mp3 player..sniff (its my birthday tomo..anyone hear me??)
I'll elaborate on the 'happenning' stuff some other time..

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
Genesis 3

What i wanted to write about.. was this year. As the year is still fresh, i'd say its a terrible start. Coincidence chased me yet again, just with the face of horror this time. I don't want to elaborate more on the coincidence as it makes me sad. All i can say is that i lost a person i knew..my school friend. We weren't close pals, but still, i cannot accept the fact that he's gone. May god give his parents the strength to cope with this..
Why so early..?
Strange things are happenning around..i think i'm going crazy.
I need some positivity around me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home