June 04, 2007

The Boonies: Paradise Found

Navi Mumbai is in its full glory during monsoons. Pre-monsoon showers are here much to the relief of the residents, now the kingdom far far away feels like a hill station.

I went for a drive towards Tata Hospital the other day and was absolutely mesmerized by the sight! First of all, the smooth stretch of multi-lane roads are a delight to drive on; add hills on either side with garlands of white and grey clouds floating so close to you, and then paint a rainbow amidst all this in your imagination! It was heavenly. I could lay in the middle of the road admiring everything within my optical range all evening. Silly of me not to carry my camera then..but that inspired me to go back home, get my camera and my parents along (in that order) to capture the beautiful landscape.

Here are a few snapshots (of the several!):

Click here to view all

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home