January 17, 2010

A day out with family

I love going out with my dad in general. His old-school sense of humor, his style, his giving in to my tantrums and indiscipline, and most of all - his energy... makes me go ga-ga every other time :-)

Anyway, my outings just with family became numbered when 'other things' took over as the time consuming, somehow the 'more fun' factor in my life. And it's been a while this way.

So, today was one such numbered day. I was out with family and relatives and as usual, I took some pictures. Here are a few elements my day through the eye of my camera.


A cuppa tea, anyone?



Yes, I played the good old Tambola, fauji ishtyle. Wow, the game is boring (and I always knew that)!


Mom flaunting her Tambola ticket. She ALWAYS wins something wherever she goes. Should introduce her to gambling soon, I guess. Hehe.


A beautiful black cat at the club

2 Comments:

Blogger SB said...

these are great pics! what camera do you use?
i miss my own dad...my folks are an entire hemisphere away...so cherish yours every day!

2/08/2010 1:36 AM  
Blogger MuVo said...

Thanks! I use the Canon 450D. View some more pictures here http://bit.ly/aY2zys.

The maximum I've lived away from my dad is for 3 months, and 2-3weeks on a regular basis. I can only imagine how much you miss him!

2/10/2010 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home